Jul 10, 2012

Hansderma, Inc. and Skin Microneedling

My name is Shana Han. I established Hansderma Inc. (California, USA) and I work as global business development manager for DTS MG and several other Korean manufacuters in medical aesthetic and cosmetic industry.

The first time I learned about Skin Microneedling (also called derma-needling, meso-rolling and etc) was in 2007. One of corporate customers I met through my former job at Medy-Tox (Seoul, Korea) has introduced me to this new concept while I was visiting Hong Kong for a vacation.


[Cosmoprof Hong Kong 2007]

The rollers were so fascinating to me. Without involving with all the hassles and controversy of using injectables or other medical treatments, these small device were so great to improve a wide range of skin problems.

I visited Hong Kong, Shanghai and other cities to attend major medical meetings, tradeshows and private workshops to learn more about the industry and this device. And I started working as a freelancer to develop distributionship of a microneedling device product.

However, I decided to go back to school at the end of 2007 and moved to the USA. I could work only part-time to manage small size dealers for a meso-roller called CTS Roller.

[Diskneedle Therapy System, 2009] 

In 2009, I got a phone call from Korea, and my business friend introduced me to a brand new microneedling company, DTS Lab (Former DTS MG). I got really excited to have an opportunity to be a part of the team. DTS invented a totally new concept!!!



Unlike all other conventional rollers, DTS Rollers have more needles and other unique characteristics that will solve many problems that kept many from enjoying its benefits; safety and pain issues. It also made it possible to do mass production to scale-up the business.

 [DTS Vibrating Roller 2009]

I was so certain that this device will be successful. However, I was still new to this device. I wasn't experienced with field sales or demonstration. I demostrated and performed treatments and see dramatic improvements on the models' faces. I grew my confidence and started to do everything that I needed to introduce and let other people understand how it works.

[Private Workshop, 2010]

In 2009, we introduce DTS rollers at Cosmoprof in Las Vegas. The response was flame-hot! I couldn't take a moment to rest throughout the entire show. In 2010, we returned to Las Vegas and showed our rebranded rollers as GENOSYS along with skincare products.


 [Cosmoprof North America 2010, Las Vegas]

I travelled to many different cities including San Francisco, New Orleans and New York City to present DTS Rollers. Currently, DTS MG is the world top manufacturer for microneedling devices and developed a complete brand line with a wide range of cosmetics.


In 2011, I established Hansderma, Inc. (California, USA) and started to distribute GENOSYS beauty rollers and skincare products to physicians and estheticians.


In 2012, DTS continued to introduce unique devices including eye roller. It's the world smallest and finest needling device that can treat hard-to-reach areas.

Currently, DTS and Hansderma together present GENOSYS products at major medical meetings and tradeshows including Americain Academy of Dermatology Annual Meetings.

[THE Aesthetic Show 2012, Las Vegas]



Shana Han
Managing director
Hansderma, Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment